What Is Microblading Procedure?
Microblading procedure is a manual "hand" method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
How long does Microblading last?
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 18-24 months.
Is Microblading painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable.
How does it work?
The pigment is applied with a specific tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. Your artist will choose needles and the blade type according to the technique and the skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction. A touch up is included 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment.
How long does the Microblading procedure last?
The appointment should take about two hours.
What can I expect during my service?
Here's a quick rundown of a typical service:
- First, the artist will need to do a patch test on the skin at least 24 hours before the procedure. Make sure to call and book a 15 minute consultation prior to!
- Before the appointment begins, the artist will provide a quick consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment.
- The artist then draws on the eyebrow shape according to the golden ratio measuring tool. Brows are measured perfectly to complement your unique face shape and size.
- Next, the artist chooses the perfect pigment color.
- Initial strokes are placed, then anesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort.
- Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
- After, a pigment mask is left to absorb into the skin.
- Once that's finished, the artist cleans the area thoroughly.
- After the service, the artist will apply ointment & give you home aftercare.